Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Real America?




Credit: John Fraser


Here's a text message I received the other day forwarded from my son's [friends]:

Hallmark is coming out with an Obama Christmas ornament.
Now every family in America can hang a nigger from a tree.


I was at a local pool hall this Friday where I overheard someone say that there is an Obama Assassination pool, where they are betting on the date it will take place. Then I heard another man say, "I just want to say that I'm pro-assassination."

Racism is alive and well here in the Piney Woods of East Texas.


Imagine that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that the Secret Service will need to add a significant number of agents in the next three months.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/sarahpalin/3405336/Sarah-Palin-blamed-by-the-US-Secret-Service-for-death-threats-against-Barack-Obama.html

dave