Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yelling fire in a crowded theater? What did she expect?

PalinTargets

Do you think the recent massacre of men, women and a child in Arizona is going to be an isolated incident?

Shortly after Obama was elected by a landslide victory, I was the local pool hall we frequent listening to some very disappointed East Texans expressing their disdain. Then one guy (I forget who) asked me if I wanted to get into the assassination pool. "A what?" I asked. He replied, "Well, we're betting on how long Obama will last before he gets a cap in his nigger ass." I of course declined.

Am I surprised Congresswoman got one through her brain? The dangerous rhetoric spewing out of Palin's mouth pours gasoline on the smoldering anger, fear and hate that is bred into these people. Believe me, there's a LOT of them in this neck of the woods. These racist, bigoted bastards may be stoopid, but they're excellent marksmen. The Secret Service can do only so much. It's only a matter of time.

No comments: